Liberty Glove & Safety is a reputable nation-wide company and a leader in the safety industry supplying safety products from quality gloves to full body protective apparels. We are seeking for qualified professional sales to join our team.
To apply for current open positions, please fill out the form in Career Opportunities section.
POSITION: Customer Service Executive
Last Day to Apply: N/A
- Processing orders, revision as well as confirmation of sales orders and back orders
- Assist sales executive with presentation, samples, price quotation, bids, contracts and correspondence
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Experience with high volume customer calls Familiar with SBT System
- Bachelor degree preferred with 3 years or more related industry experiences
- Computer literate, self motivate and work well in a team environment.
- Type min. 55 wpm (process 50+ orders/daily)
- Able to handle multi-task
POSITION: Senior Executive Assistant
Last Day to Apply: N/A
- Provides secretarial and administrative services for Chief Executive Officer.
- Initiates, establishes and communicates department meetings on behalf of CEO and prepares an agenda.
- Executes and assists in managing special projects headed by CEO.
- Creates, maintains, updates and reconciles spreadsheets to support reporting and analysis for executive management approval.
- Analyses and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports.
- Drafts and edits documents of various nature required by the Company or CEO.
- Manages and updating company web site
- In executive’s absence, coordinates the timely communication of requests, issues, complaints, problems, and other action items to the appropriate manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience in an executive level to support CEO full-time.
- Excellent writing skills and possess knowledge in legal writing
- Strong in project management and coordination with middle management team
- Self-starter with a resilient attitude and flexible adapting to changes
- Good communication ability in a multilingual environment
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, time-efficient and a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to do in depth research on market related trends when required is a major plus
- Mandarin bilingual skills preferred but not required
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and excellent in Excel
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer.
We offer competitive salary, quarterly incentives, 401K, dental and medical insurance.